FMCG Key account manager
You’ll be developing and growing the business of your customers’ portfolio in relevant aspects such as distribution, sales, key account management and category management. For this function, your tasks may include:
- Define strategies to assure profitable growth of the business
- Implementing of standardized analysis and reporting of business-performance
- Development of a superior customer understanding to improve the shopper’s key performance indicators (KPI).
- Work on objectives, goals, strategies,… and define working customer plans according to local as well as European plans.
- Create and implement tailor made promotional plans and the organisation of product launches
- Optimize the supply chain in order to increase customer service and contribution
- Define and implement corrective measures in case of deviations from targets.
- Manage and negotiate on trade budget investments challenging the return on investment – negotiation and implementation of price list increases.
- Collaborate with the product shopper marketing team to ensure product rotation, profitability and shopper KPI achievements.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in economics/business
- You have experience of at least 10 years in the FMCG sector
- You’re experienced in working with A-brands
- You’re experienced in concept sales, client contact and the handling of accounts
- You have notions of marketing as well as category –management
- You’re fluently trilingual (NL, FR, ENG)
- You have strong communication –and leadership skills, are curious and ready to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Therefore you’re able to work well in a team as well as independently.
- You are a strong negotiator, able to develop win-win positions and hungry to over-achieve targets.
- You’re target oriented, driven and always looking to improve.
- You have a strategic predisposition and are analytical.
Vileda is a fixed value in the international market of cleaning products and currently sold in 50 countries across the world. Everyday, they strive to bring innovative, sustainable and high quality products to their customers.
- A competitive and attractive salary package depending on your skills and experience
- Fringe benefits such as a company car, bonuses, mobile phone, insurance policy,…
- Working in a multi-cultural environment at a company who values the well-being and personal development of their workers.